It’s never too late to become a PADI Instructor with our upcoming Instructor Development Course (IDC) starting on 13th August. If you’re a PADI Divemaster (or equivalent) then you can enroll in one of our upcoming PADI IDCs.
Our July IDC went amazingly and our brilliant IDC candidates ended up completely aceing the Instructor Examination, with many of the candidates now in full time employment as PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors.
There’s never been a better time to become a PADI Instructor with a booming dive industry through Indonesia and the rest of South East Asia.
Make your year end on a high note and mean something: join us for the most exciting PADI IDC in Indonesia!
Here are some reasons to consider Trawangan Dive for your IDC:
- You’ll benefit directly from the real-world diving industry experience of our PADI Course Director. Ayala Cohen has many years of work experience as an PADI Instructor in Thailand and Indonesia. Ayala’s background means that she has experienced many of the situations you can expect to meet as an instructor. She shows you how to apply what you learn and handle successfully the challenges instructors face every day.
- You’ll become highly employable, worldwide. Dive centres seek instructors who know how to balance the needs of guests, colleagues and management, and who can deliver high-quality courses, sell and promote diving. Ayala will help you to develop and apply the skills that make you attractive to employers.
- You’ll gain teaching experience, by shadowing one of our staff teaching a PADI course. You see for yourself the practicalities of running a course, and make a smooth transition to teaching students of your own.
- You’ll benefit from Trawangan Dive’s IDC Staff instructors who will assist, advise and support you. They are ready to share with you their experiences of working in diving, and the challenges and rewards of being an instructor.
- You’ll enjoy the same high level of professionalism, high-quality facilities and friendly atmosphere that we offer to everyone diving with us. There is a maximum of six candidates per IDC group, allowing each to receive individual attention.